Why should I invest in online interior styling?
- Because we take the guess-work away by completing all the research and design for you and providing a detailed design solution leaving you to worry about more important things like getting the kids out of the house and down to the park to run around and burn off some that excess energy. Seriously, do they ever run out?
- Online styling provides you with a comprehensive style solution without the cost of site visits, product collection and delivery and hourly stylist rates. Your money goes much further due to less overheads and you can easily create a styled home yourself at a fraction of the cost.
- A well styled and considered home means you are able to have a sense of calm, a space where you can express yourself and show a part of 'you’ in amidst the bustle of family life. Somewhere that you absolutely love coming home to and a space that relaxes and welcomes you as soon as you walk through the door.
- Fun fact: Amazingly, 90% of people are unable to properly visualise a space beyond what they see in front of them. Luckily we are part of the creatively sighted 10% who see it all (whoo hoo) and can help you completely transform your space!
What’s the process for a Sisu Style Solution?
- You say “Hi, please do all the hard work for me and send me through a professionally packaged Sisu Style Solution” via email or by hitting any one of our ‘Get in touch’ links throughout our site.
- We’ll send through an online link to our ‘Find your Style’ questionnaire to determine how many rooms you want to transform, what you do and don’t like, your decor budget and the basic measurements of the chosen room/s.
- You take a few photos of the room in question.
- Hit 'Send' on your completed ‘Find your Style’ form.
- Sit back and relax while we get to work (your style solution will arrive within two weeks from receipt of completed 'Find your Style' form).
What do I get when I purchase a Sisu Styling Solution?
- We research endlessly and meticulously to find you the best decor items, deals and everything else to transform your space according to your style, budget, needs and wants.
- We squeeze all of this research into a graphically designed and beautifully presented, comprehensive pack for you to follow and implement yourself.
- This personalised pack includes your 'Style Snapshot' of all the selected products as well as detailed costings and one-click links to retailers to purchase the specified items (which have been selected within your budget).
- You’ll also receive professional suggestions for optimal lighting and furniture placement, reinvigorating style ideas for existing furniture and decluttering and space solutions.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you which means you’ll be self-styling your space effortlessly.
- Ongoing email support for two weeks post 'Styling Solution' receipt to further assist you with any questions you might have.
Do you offer styling for businesses?
- Absolutely! We are big into championing fellow small business owners and are all about collaboration over competition. Some of our favourite styling experiences have come from working with other biz babes. We can style photoshoots to showcase your product, make your business event shine, get your shopfront looking all spesh and even work with you to create a 'wow' space for you to do your thing at your next expo, trade fair or product launch. Check out our Business page or 'Get in Touch' page so we can tailor a quote just for you.
Why can't I see any prices on your website?
- Trust me, I know it's a scary thing when you can't immediately see the investment you're committing your hard earned funds to! The lack of listing is not an attempt to hide anything untoward as I pride myself on my empathy and honesty. It is rather because I put an amazing amount of work, effort and care into each and every specific client's requests and you will receive a uniquely tailored, carefully crafted styling solution. For this reason I've decided not to list prices as every request is so different (in size, location, complexity, etc) that I prefer to discuss your specific interior or event style needs before quoting a cost. Each client and situation is so diverse and I like to ensure that I'm tailoring my styling to you which means that I can provide an accurate quote for ONLY YOU once we've had a chance to discuss your style situation in detail. Rest assured you will be getting amazing value for money and a service that outshines others to deliver you a comprehensive, beautiful styling solution at a smidge of the cost.
What are your qualifications?
- Advanced Diploma Interior Design
- Diploma Graphic Design
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Carpentry (Damien - Husband and timber whizz)